Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Awareness Paracord Bracelets

For Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I've used paracord to create some pretty pink bracelets.

I've decided to price them at $8 a piece and 50% of sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.  My mom is a survivor and this is near and dear to my heart.  I do plan to do Awareness bracelets for other cause and will also contribute to organizations that help with research and treatment for those in need.

Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet
Crafted with 550 Paracord

Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet
Crafted with 325 Paracord

The 550 paracord creates a thicker, bulkier bracelet.  The 325 paracord makes a slender bracelet and the outer layer is shiny and looks more like a knitted material.

I'm happy to provide any details you need, simply comment below or email me at BraceletsByJoy@gmail.com

More to come!!!

Keep It Crafty!

Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment