Skip to main content

Paracord Bracelets and Necklaces

Hello friends!

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on this blog.  There was quite a period of time when I was not in a position to create new bracelets.  But, I've always enjoyed it and missed it terribly.

Recently, I began to learn how to use paracord to create bracelets, then necklaces.  That got the creative juices flowing and I have began to reinvest in my jewelry making career.

These items were made for personal use, not for sale, but I would gladly make more if there is interest.  Simply let me know.









Keep It Crafty!

~Joy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paracord Bracelets and Dog Collars

One of the things I like about making Paracord items is that they are fairly inexpensive to make, I can make them in a relatively short amount of time and that I can take a custom order and complete it within 24-72 hours. Over the past few weeks, I've had a few custom orders.  Some bracelets...and something new, DOG COLLARS!  One of the ladies I work with has chihuahuas and she ordered collars for two of them. Check it out!  The bow ties are also hand-made.  I couldn't find any in a small size for such small fur-babies, so I said...I'll just make them!  LOL These cuties look great! Please feel free to comment and share! Thanks for stopping by. Joy

How To Make a Basic Cobra Paracord Bracelet

How To Make a Basic Cobra Paracord Bracelet I put together a video tutorial to help you learn to DIY a Cobra (or Solomon) Paracord Bracelet . Materials needed: 1 foot paracord 550 per desired 1 inch of bracelet in color of your choice  1 buckle  lighter  scissors  tape measure or ruler   Now watch the video to see how it is done: Have fun! Please share your finished product with us. Keep it crafty! Joy